The protection of your personal data is of vital importance to us. This Personal Data Protection Policy contains information about how we collect, process and use the data.
Regarding distance sales, you must provide certain personal information, since this information is necessary to process and deliver your orders, and to prepare bills. This personal information is strictly confidential. Not providing this personal information would mean that we would be unable to process your order.
Gathering personal data
The personal data gathered by PRIMA-DERM refers to any information that may identify a person, such as, for example: first name, last name, identity card or identity document number. Personal data includes information such as email addresses, postal addresses, telephones, personal preferences, purchasing, financial information, among others. It may also include identifiers such as the IP address, information that we collect through cookies, etc.
You are hereby informed that the personal data you provide to us will be included in a file for which PRIMA-DERM is responsible that is registered in the General Data Protection Registry.
The Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) has been notified of this file and the necessary security measures have been taken in relation to the type of data requested in compliance with the Data Protection Act. These measures ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information. You are also informed that your personal data will not be segmented nor used for purposes other than the mere information of the services and activities that PRIMA-DERM offers and hopes will be of interest to you.
Why do we gather your Personal Data?
This is an explanation of what we do with your personal data and the different reasons for which we collect it.
• To send you marketing messages, invitations to events, special promotions and samples of our products.
• To process and deliver your orders, contact you to finalise an order stored in your shopping cart, to inform you of the availability of a product, process and track your order and manage the payment of the order.
• To measure your satisfaction, manage your participation in contests, games and surveys, and even to take into account your comments and suggestions in order to publish your content on different digital platforms.
• To monitor and improve our website and social networks.
• To analyse your well-being and recommend appropriate products and routines to follow.
• To update and maintain the blocked recipients list avoid contacting you if you request this.
• To enable the operation of our website and social networks via cookies.
• To show you advertisements and on-line content and on social networks for products that you may find interesting.
• To offer you customer services: answer questions you make through our websites or social networks.
• To make statistical studies, including: reports, discovering the reaction of users to advertising campaigns, improve our offer, find out how users discover our digital platforms.
What are the legal grounds for using your Personal Data?
The different reasons why we may use your Personal Data are:
• Consent given by the user.
• Compliance and maintaining the contractual relationship between the user and PRIMA-DERM.
• Legitimate interest: to ensure that our websites/applications are secure and to help us better understand your needs and thus work to fulfil your expectations.
• Legal Obligation: If you ask us not to receive marketing messages, the RGPD enables us keep your details in a blocked list.
Who can access your Personal Data?
Your data may be used by all the websites belonging to the company PRIMA-DERM. They may also be processed by our trusted suppliers to carry out commercial transactions in our name. The information that we disclose is that which is strictly necessary to provide the service and we insist that it is not used for any other purpose. We will neither offer nor sell your personal data
How long will we store your personal data?
We will only store your personal data for as long as needed for the purpose that your personal data is processed, to cover your needs or to fulfil our legal obligations.
Duration according to processing:
• Purchase of product and service: for the duration of our contractual relationship.
• Participate in a promotional offer: during the promotional offer term.
• Contact us with an enquiry: during the time needed to respond to your query.
• Create an account or subscription or marketing message: Until you ask us to delete the data or after an activity of three (3) years with PRIMA-DERM.
It is possible that we may continue to store some personal data to comply with our legal obligations or regulations, or to manage our rights (for example, to bring claims before the courts) or for statistical or historical purposes.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, it will be deleted from our systems and registered or made anonymous so that they cannot be identified.
Will your personal data be stored securely?
We undertake to protect your Personal Data and to take reasonable precautions to do so. We require trusted third parties that process your Personal Data to act accordingly.
We always do our utmost to protect your personal data and try to prevent unauthorised access. Transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Therefore, any transmission is at your own risk.
If you have any questions or concerns about the way we process and use your personal data or if you want to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact PRIMA-DERM or write to us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org